Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Since I didn't blog last week...here's is the make up!

So, last class we went over what we need to fulfill our blog requirement. I found myself laughing as I said that. Which is silly, because I really did enjoy coming on here every week and doing just that. Part of our requirement was to go see a poetry reading or other reading of some sort. Due to the fact that I was student teaching this semester and working every other chance I could, I did not have time to go to a reading this semester. I have made it to others in the past, but this semester I found it hard to get to one. Its particularlly interesting to go to readings at WPU. Sometimes they have guest speakers and you can even hear the work of students that you walk campus with everyday. I definitely won't be getting it done this semester, but hopefully I'll get a chance when all is said and done.

Atleast I didn't lie and make it up! :-)

No comments: