Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Inspiring Work

I don't read a lot because I'm very busy, but last semester I did read all seven Harry Potter books in four months. That was the first time in about year that I had a hard time putting a book down, let alone reading an entire series! I don't read fiction or poetry to often, so I can't really post about something I've never read. The last great book I read was by James Patterson called London Bridges. James Patterson has a way of slowly getting you caught up in his books, but any rising action that is in his books comes up rather quickly. Between him and J.K. Rowling, I don't know how is better. I'm more of a writer than I am a reader, hence why I'm an english/writing major instead of lit. I'm very excited to see what this class has to offer!

Here is a link to James Patterson's homepage:

http://www.jamespatterson.com/index2.html

1 comment:

A Quinlan said...

Now I've got you on my list -- and you can check my blog page and see all the blogs of your classmates, too.